Long Lead Campaign
Facilitation of a sixteen (16) week long campaign to secure media coverage within Canadian media outlets. The Long Lead Campaign includes:
- A 30 minute to one hour “Start Date” call to obtain a comprehensive overview of the music and artist story.
-The creation of a customized media pitch for distribution across Canadian media for first single and/or video.
- The creation of a customized press release for the album for distribution across Canadian media.
- Delivery of the custom pitch and press release to all relevant media outlets in Canada, including but not limited to: television, print, and non-commercial radio.
- Significantly advance delivery of press release to longer-lead outlets
- Distribution of custom pitch to clients’ personal list of contacts, if applicable.
- The coordination of interviews (in person or online) when extended an invitation by media.
- Eight (8) customized performance/show/tour pitches to relevant local media.
- A weekly report covering Bad Parade’s activities that week, interview requests, upcoming information, and press clippings
- A final 30-minute phone call to summarize and provide feedback about the campaign.